Translate

2013-04-21

Thanks for all the CS hosts in Hungary & Croatia 感謝匈牙利及克羅埃西亞的沙發主


04242013 (Thu morning)

Thanks for all the CS hosts in Hungary & Croatia.

I appreciated all nice & very friendly hosts while we met in these two countries, thanks again for everyone of you to enrich my vision and the fantastic journey in Budapest, Zagreb and Rijeka.

April 13/14- Sandor Laszlo Toth (Budapest 布達佩斯)
April 17 - András Krajnyák (Budapest 布達佩斯)
April 18/19/20 - Vladimir & Hanna (Zagreb 薩格勒布)
April 21/22/23- Ivan Rubinić (Rijeka / Krk 里耶卡&克爾克島)

感謝以下在匈牙利及克羅埃西亞接待我的各位熱情好客的沙發主, 因為有你們陪伴, 這趟歐洲行增加濃厚歡樂及人情味.

PS: I need to state more about Vladimir & Hanna and Ivan, their sent me the couch request very early before my departure of this long journey in Europe. Thanks so much and I love Croatia.





 

沒有留言:

張貼留言