Translate

2013-04-09

Edo Rauscher - very nice friend from Slovakia 來自斯洛伐克的好兄弟


Edo Rauscher
https://www.couchsurfing.org/people/edstar/

He sent me the reference via couch surfing
Richard is cool, we met on many events around KS, he turned up on my pancake cook out. He's active fun and out going, has extended knowledge in many different areas, really pleasure talking to him, see you around.


I gave my reference to Edo
Eddie is very gentle and nice guy as I met in Taiwan. You can learn a lot of interesting topics and travel experience cuz he is as like a huge volume of wikipedia. I expect to see more friends & CS members to join on his new activities in soonest time.

Update reference (April 14,2013)
In 2013 year I traveled to Europe again and stayed at Edo's family from April 16-19 for 4 days.

I would like to make the millions thanks for Edo Rauscher's sweetest family inclueded their family members, they treated me as like their son, one part of their family member, let me feel the warm family's love in Bratislava, I enjoy every moment with their family and very cute pets - Porthos & Prego. 





沒有留言:

張貼留言