Translate

2013-04-16

My opera experience in Budapest, Hungary 匈牙利布達佩斯歌劇院



04162013 (Tue evening)
Budapest, Hungary
匈牙利, 布達佩斯

First time to watch the opera in Europe, honestly I understood nothing from this program because all actors & actress are speaking Italian, but this is very unforgettable to admire the luxury⋯⋯ Opera in Budapest

Budapest Opera is one of most luxury Opera in the world. The couple next to me are French tourists from Normandy, they told me this time staying in Budapest for one week is their 20th honey moon, so sweet french couple. In addition, I am glad to use my french to share some travel experience and introduce Taiwan for them.

My ticket price is 4000 Ft = 13.5 euros = NTD 550.

今晚要去布達佩斯歌劇院欣賞節目名稱為托斯卡.普契尼。

布達佩斯歌劇院是歐洲華麗歌劇院. 今晚坐我隔壁是來自法國西北諾曼第地區的法國夫婦, 他們這回來布達佩斯度假一周是第二十回的蜜月旅行喔, 真甜蜜. 同時可以用法文和他們交流旅遊及介紹台灣, 真開心.

門票為匈牙利福林幣四千,歐元約13.5元,換成台幣約550元。

http://www.opera.hu/en









April 15(Tue Afternoon)
Budapest, Hungary
匈牙利布達佩斯

Going to watch the program called Tosca, Puccini G in Budapest Opera tonight.
This is my first time to watch Opera in Europe, very happy! 


 Budapest Opera is one of most luxury Opera in the world. Tonight my seat location

is on 3rd stage at 1st row.

My ticket price is 4000 Ft = 13.5 euros = NTD 550.

 今晚要去布達佩斯歌劇院欣賞節目名稱為托斯卡.普契尼。

布達佩斯歌劇院是歐洲華麗歌劇院,我的坐位是三樓第一排。門票為匈牙利福林幣四千,歐元約13.5元,換成台幣約550元。

http://www.opera.hu/en— 在 Hungarian State Opera House





                                      






















 
 

沒有留言:

張貼留言