Translate

2013-04-25

My 2nd CS host in Ljubljana, Slovenia - Natasha 斯洛文尼亞, 盧布爾雅那第2位沙發主

04252013 (Thu night)

Ljubljana, Slovenia

斯洛文尼亞, 盧布爾雅那

Natasha Bucinel
https://www.couchsurfing.org/people/tashi_84/

She sent me the reference via couch surfing
Richard seems to be really enjoying his trip. he's meeting new people all the time, being friendly and fun with everyone:) he was so happy when he came to joe penas with his current host and friends:))) and they told me they're having a fantastic time with him:D
sadly i was too busy to spend much time with Richard, but during his brief stay he painted some Chinese words for me which was a very nice gift:) he also told me many stories from his trip and from Taiwan and china. wish you a great journey!





Sweet Natasha Bucinel & Mexican food restaurant
甜美正妹Natasha & 道地墨西哥餐廳.

Natasha is my 2nd host in Ljubljana, she also sent me the couch invitation very early before my departure to Europe. Thanks

Tonight I was glad to go her working place, one famous and also the first Mexican food restaurant in city center of Ljubljana.

Natasha said that their food is not only delicious but also offering the best service for guests. That is why tonight I saw lots of customers enjoy the good time in this very popular Mexican food restaurant, the name is called JOE PENAS.

See the official website of JOE PENAS as below:

http://www.joepenas.si/content/eng/home.asp
 

Natasha Bucinel是我目前在斯洛伐尼亞首都盧布爾雅那市的第二位沙發主.
她早在三月初在我來歐洲前就發送沙發邀請入住信. 萬份感謝.

今晚我很榮幸前往她任職在市中心這家道地墨西哥口味的知名餐廳用餐. 她說到本店不僅菜色美味, 服務也是數一數二, 也是本市第一家提供墨西哥菜的餐館. 今晚看到相當多人來這裡聚餐, 這家店名是JOE PENAS.

有機會來盧布爾雅那市旅行, 請不要錯過這家美味餐廳喔. — 和 Natasha Bucinel 





 





















沒有留言:

張貼留言