Translate

2013-05-08

My CS host in Bucharest, Romania - Celin 羅馬尼亞布加勒斯特的沙發主

05082013 (Wed)
Bucharest, Romania
羅馬尼亞, 布加勒斯特

It's fantastic & amazing experience to meet my current host Celin Vlad Puscasiu.

Celin is Italian smart, humorous, gentle and interesting guy.
You will never be bored while you meet this good friend and laughing all the time.

Celin grew up in Milan, Italy and his parents lived in Romania. He is language expert, speak very fluently in Italian, English, French, Romanian and Spanish. Our first meeting in Milan city center on last Saturday of May 04, sharing great afternoon time with him and his best females friends.

What a coincidence, we took the same budget flight via Wiizz airlines from Milan to Bucharest at same date and same time, so we met again in Milano airport and sit together on the flight cabinet.


 Enjoy Italian yummy dinner with my host Celin Vlad Puscasiu, The beautiful girl next to Celin is called Ana, she come from Moldova.  


These few days he always give me joyful time and also introduce his best friends for me , also cooking very delicious Italian food. I appreciate and glad to catch this lucky chance to meet Celin in my journey.


能夠認識目前接待我的沙發主Celin Vlad Puscasiu是件很有意思的事.

Celin是位帥氣, 幽默, 斯文及風趣的人. 認識他絶對不會感到無趣, 因為整天笑聲不斷.

Celin是在米蘭出生, 父母目前住在羅馬尼亞. 他精通幾國語言, 義大利文/英文/法文/羅馬尼亞文/西班牙文...等. 5月4日上周六就在米蘭市中心和他先見過面, 並且和他的幾位女性朋友一起度過午后時光.

很巧合的是, 上周日我們是剛好預訂Wizz Air 相同一班的飛機, 一起從米蘭機場回到羅馬尼亞首都布加勒斯特機場, 他的座位就在我隔壁.

這幾天待在他家很好玩又搞笑, 他也介紹幾位他的好友給我認識, 也親自下廚作義大利料理. 很感謝也很榮幸有這個機會在旅程中認識這位好友. Celin Vlad PuscasiuBucharest, Bucuresti


CELIN VLAD PUSCASIU

https://www.couchsurfing.org/people/vlad72/
He sent me the reference via couch surfing

Richard is a very funny young man, he is very talkative and we had a great laugh while I hosted him. He is a great cook and twice I had some of his amazing dishes and I tried my best with some Italian pasta certainly won the challenge. Had a very pleasant time and am glad I met him. Someday hope I will visit him in his beautiful island of Taiwan, but he certainly won the challenge. Had a very pleasant time and am glad I met him. Someday hope I will visit him in his beautiful island of Taiwan.




























沒有留言:

張貼留言