Translate

2013-05-25

My 2nd CS host in Warsaw - Toniwalia 波蘭華沙第二位沙發主

05252013 (Sat noon)
Warsaw, Poland
波蘭華沙

My Slovakian good friend Edo Rauscher introduced me Toniwalia for few months ago.. Toni is not just hosted me in Warsaw but also let me feel very comfort to stay his home, even let me sleep his room⋯⋯.

I also tasted very yummy Indian food at Tandoor restaurant, unforgettable and delicious curry dish. Wish in soon future I have another lucky chance to visit his country India.

Thanks for your warm and great hospitality.

See more information about his Indian food restaurant on the below link:

http://www.tandoor.com.pl/

幾個月前我是透過一位在高雄工作的斯洛伐克好友Eddie介紹他的好朋友Toni而認識他.

Toni Walia不僅招待我住宿他家, 而且把他舒適的房間給我使用二晚.

在華沙時我同時有機會前往他所經營的印度菜餐廳, 品味美味佳餚. 希望不久將來有機會去旅行他的國家印度.


他的印度餐廳官網如下. http://www.tandoor.com.pl/

謝謝這位好友熱情招待.


He sent me the reference via couch surfing.
It was such a great hosting with Richard as my guest. 
I always like hosting Asians. Richard was a good and clean guest. 
I would like him as a guest anytime. 

Thank you for coming to my home. Cheers.

h
















沒有留言:

張貼留言