Translate

2013-05-26

Celebrated my birthday in Brussels, Belgium 比利時布魯塞爾生日慶

05262013 (Sun)
Brussels, Belgium
比利時布魯塞爾

It's awesome to meet one of my best American friends in Brussels again, they are young and sweet couple studied in University of Brussels and will finish the master degree in next end June.

Last early June we met in one horse pension near Brussels (helpers) and it's so nice to see Sky Bennett & Catie Bennett again and celebrated my with them and their another french flatmates (young couple - Simon & Colobme). They made so delicious American style dinner & cake for this wonderful night.

As they are going to finish their study in Brussels and start to take another long journey included some cities in Europe & Bhutan and somewhere in Asia, hopefully to meet them very soon in my lovely country - Formosa Taiwan and my city Kaohsiung.

非常榮幸能夠在比利時布魯塞爾再次和我最好的美國好友見面. 他們是一對非常年青的美國夫妻, 目前仍在布魯塞爾大學就讀碩士班, 六月底就會完成學業.

2012年六月初我們在布魯塞爾一家馬場擔工義工時認識, 很高興再次能在此時再見到Sky & Catie. 並且和他們及另外一對法國室友情侶檔共同慶祝我的生日. 今晚他們特別準備美式家鄉風味菜祝賀我的生日快樂.

Sky & Catie即將完成在比利時的碩士學位, 也會在六月底陸續到歐洲幾個城市和亞洲的不丹及其他地區旅行, 希望他們有機會也來台灣及高雄旅行, 再次見到這對美國好友夫妻檔.
— 與 Catie BennettSky Bennett


the below message upload from facebook on May 28,2013
Catie:  Richard, thanks so much for sharing your birthday and these photos with us! It was very fun to see you again and hear all your stories from your world adventures. Take care of yourself, and hope to see you soon, my dear friend!

Richard: Sorry for my late message, I just read it tonight. I have greatest birthday with greatest friends Sky and Catie, I am lucky guy, hope I can work hard to make my first daily travel book and also presented you on my book story soon. See u soon again in Asia.




















沒有留言:

張貼留言