Translate

2013-06-12

My CS host in Paris -Etienne 法國巴黎帥哥沙發主Etienne


06072013 (Saturday night)
 Paris, France

法國巴黎


Etienne Marquet 

https://www.couchsurfing.org/people/mr-etienne/

He sent me the reference via couch surfing

Richard is a kind and friendly guy.
Talkative, curious, full of life, and interested in the french culture.
We spent good moments with others couchsurfers at the weekly event and he also teached me some calligraphy.
A un de ces jours à Taïwan !



(Francais)
Etienne est un ami incroyable et super sympa, je suis tellement ravi d'être sauvé par lui, car il est mon sauveur à Paris. Je l'ai cherché par l'enquete en cas d'urgence (SOS couch request) à Paris par Couch Surfing site.

Etienne a passé beaucoup de temps à inviter de nombreux amis à rester sa belle maison, il est gentil, doux et a eu un grand coeur. Je peux dire qu'il est le plus grand & amicable ambassadeur à Paris.

10 juin (mardi soir), Etienne m'a invité à rejoindre un réunion de CS acitivities à Paris, c'est un nuit speical parce que j'ai vu que près de 200 membres étaient sur la bar et a également rencontré de très bons amis locaux.

Je souhaite que à l'avenir je peux visiter Etienne encore une fois à Paris et bien sûr ma maison est toujours ouverte pour toi de séjourner et bienveue à visiter mon pays TAIWAN. Merci à mon ami Etienne.

(English)
Etienne is amazing guy and super friendly friend, I am so lucky to be saved by him because he is my savior in Paris. I searched him on Paris Emergency request via Couch Surfing website.

Etienne spent lot of time to invite many friends to stay his beautiful home, he is kind, gentle and good heart guy. I can say that he is greatest ambassador in Paris.

Jun 10 (Tuesday night), Etienne invited me to join Paris CS meeting, it is awesome and crazy night, I saw that around 200 members were on the bar and also met some great local friends.

Wish in the soon future I can visit Etienne Paris and of course my house is always open for you to stay and visit my country TAIWAN. Thanks my friend.

Etienne是巴黎最讚的沙發主. 我很榮幸可以在沙發衝浪平台上透過SOS緊急沙發需求論壇上找到這位好友, 因為他在我幾乎難以找到任何巴黎沙發主之下, 很快答應我的請求.

Etienne曾花費不少時間招待過全球各地的沙發友, 他是個很善良, 慷慨而且熱心助人的好男人. 他可以說是全巴黎最棒的沙發主之一.

六月十日周一晚間在巴黎市中心有一場沙發友聚會活動. 這個晚上我至少見到有將近二百位的友人參加活動, 同時也認識幾位本地的法國友人.

願不久將來還有機會來巴黎見到Etienne. 我家的大門也隨時歡迎你來, 邀請你來台灣玩. 謝謝你, 我的好友Etienne.









 
 











 

沒有留言:

張貼留言