Translate

2013-10-03

My CS host in Songkhla, Thailand - Edwin Handriano 泰國宋卡沙發主

10032013 (Thu)
Songhkla, Thailand
泰國南部宋卡府


He gave me the reference via couch surfing:
Richard is hilarious and expressive. 

He has a lot of energy! I enjoyed talking with him, since he has been experiencing many things during his adventures. Thank you very much for the chine...oopss, I mean Taiwanese Calligraphy! It's so beautiful. Hope you enjoy and get more fun experiences after this, especially get kissed by Thai Ladyboy :D

I sent the reference to him as below:
Awesome experience to meet and stay Ed place. A young, innocent, timide and hummus guy. He is truly presented the spirit of his country Indonesia with hot passionate and splendid culture.

Thanks for your hospitality and very beautiful Indonesia style clothes. Wish to see u soon in Taiwan and Indonesia. My home is ready to open for u at ant time. 

Good luck for your internship in Songhkla.











沒有留言:

張貼留言