Translate

2013-09-25

My CS host in Penang, Malaysia - Soroush 馬來西亞檳城沙發主

09252013(Wed)
Penang, Malaysia
馬來西亞、檳城

my new CS host in Penang, Malaysia

Soroush is young Persian, grew up in Iran. I will meet this nice friend soon tonight. 
馬來西亞檳城沙發主:Soroush
他的沙發檔案如下: https://www.couchsurfing.org/people/soroosh20/

He gave me the reference via couch surfing.
Richard; easy going, cool, friendly, and nice person. 
He always carrying a lot of electeronic things :) you almost can find eveything in his bag...
You'll defenitely have fun with him. Hope to see you again bro

My reference sent to him
Very very nice guy, I am lucky to meet him and stay his place. hot passionate, super friendly, good study and high ambitious in futur career.

Thanks for sharing your Persian beautiful word by my Chinese brush and his amazing cuisine. Hope to meet this good brother very soon in Taiwan. 

با تشکر از شما




It's awesome to meet all nice friends in Penang.
Thanks, Danke, با تشکر از شما 



Fast sketches for all nice Iranians friends in Penang.
素描畫送給這群在檳城的可愛伊朗年青友人!





more pictures we took in Penang

















沒有留言:

張貼留言