Translate

2013-10-17

My CS host in Ko Samui, Thailand - Alex Nabokov 泰國蘇美沙發主

10172013 (Thu)
Ko Samui, Thailand
泰國,蘇美島

Alex and Aya are young Kazakhstan couple, moved to Ko Samui around 4 months. They are very nice, sweet and timide new married couple. I am so lucky to be their guest at their new house in Ko Samui.

He sent me the reference via couch surfing
Richard is very interesting person. He cooked for us delicious meal and make calligraphy gift. We spent a lot of time talking about adventure, countries and people. Thank you Richard for good time.

I sent my reference to him
I am starting to believe that all people from Kazakstan are decent, humble, very friendly.

Alex and Aya are beautiful lovers & couple, sweet as come from fairy tales, starting from their charming smile to welcome to stay their exquisite house, you will feel that here is not just comfort as your home, it is indeed relax as paradise.

They made yummy cuisine, love to share their romantic story and always give the immediate help as you need. 

Another night we enjoyed the good time to meet and chat with their good friends at Chinese style tea time.

I am strongly recommend any good surfers if you are loving to share yours' treasure, do not miss this awesome chance to meet these pure angels.



























沒有留言:

張貼留言