Translate

2013-10-16

My 2nd CS host in Phuket - Joe Faustina 泰國普吉島第二位沙發主

10162013 (Wed)
Phuket, Thailand
泰國,普吉島

His CS profile: https://www.couchsurfing.org/people/usace-joe/

Joe is cool American guy from Hawaii, USA. US army and currently lived in Phuket around five years, owned his education business as teaching English for local Thai students.

He sent me the reference via couch surfing
Richard is a great guy he is easy going and very nice guy. He wrote my name for me in Chinese and it is cool. He has traveled many places and is a very interesting guy. He is welcome to come and visit anytime. Good luck on your travels.

I sent my reference to him
I would like to say that Joe is one of awesome host on my Thailand journey. He offered very comfort room and flexible space to me.

As Joe has his own education business in Phuket since few years ago he started to live in Phuket, he still used additional private time to take care his guests.

I am lucky to be one of your guests, heard your history from your home town, army, living oversea and teaching English experience. Hope next time I have another chance to cook yummy Asian cuisine for u. Xiexie. (Thanks).












沒有留言:

張貼留言