Translate

2013-10-21

My CS host in Surat Thani, Thailand - Jacob King 泰國蘇拉塔尼沙發主

10212013 (Mon)
Surat Thani, Thailand
泰國,蘇拉塔尼

Jacob and his cute pet Roxas come from USA, he is currently teaching English in Surat Thani. A young, tall and
laid back guy. 



He sent me the reference via couch surfing
Richard and I had a lot of fun this month. While he was in town we went to some Buddhist festivals. Richard even cleaned my house for me while I was sleeping! Safe travels :)

I sent my reference to him
Jacob is my savior in Surat Thani as I have some trouble for unpredictable cancellation by another thai girl (wwoof), he gave me fast and welcome reply to stay his comfort couch.

Another night we have great time to meet his several Thai friends, go to very big and interesting night market, took funny pictures and also tasted yummy market food.

I need to address another interesting thing as Jacob has one very cute cat (Roxas), their intimate relationship as same like daddy & little kid. I am loving Roxas so much.





























沒有留言:

張貼留言