Translate

2013-03-22

My CS host in Frankfurt - Gianni 德國法蘭克福沙發主

10252013 (Fri)
Bangkok, Thailand
泰國、曼谷

After six months, we have another great chance to meet couple Gianni & Ivana in Asia.
These few days we hang out to discover this amazing city, travelled together in Silom, China town and Chatuchak weekend market. In end October we will meet again in Chiang Mai, participate in local CS meeting. 







03222013 (Friday)
Frankfurt, Germany
德國法蘭克福

Gianni Bianchini
https://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=3IJVPF


He sent his reference to me
It was really a great experience to meet Richard.
He is a friendly, talkative, and enthusiast traveler and a great CSer.

He likes to share about his culture and I have definitely learn a lot more about Taiwan and its culture and life. I cooked for him Italian meal and he cooked Taiwanese food. Was a great sharing experience especially when shopping together in Chinese shop. Thanks for the gifts and for your kindness. We will definitely come to visit you in Kaohsiung. :)
Xie xie ning Richard.


My referernce gave to Gianni
It's my honor to meet Gianni and Ivana in FFM, they are VERY sweet couple and treat me as like their young brother. We shared both in Italian and Asian yummy food and talk lot of topics about travel, food, language, living and interests....etc.


I learn much experience from them, they present the real spirit of couch surfing and wish in future we will meet very soon again in my country.


Gianni, million thanks to teach so much about Italian and photography. grazie & ďakujem vám


This noon I am going to meet my Frankfurt CS host Gianni, he is sexy Italian photographer.
His girl friend Ivana and him are so sweet, made Italian style delicious lunch to welcome me.
This afternoon we will go out to purchase some Asian food, I will cook the Taiwanese favor dinner to share with them.

今天午后要見此次在德國的沙發主Gianni,是位義大利籍型男攝影大師。他和他女友真貼心,中午親自下廚義式料理,下午會一起去採買亞洲菜,晚飯由本人上陣宴請臺灣風味餐。


03232013 (Saturday)
buon giorno, 義大利語早安!
Today I will learn Italian basic language from my Italian CS host Gianni, it's will be helpful to practice it in May for the upcoming travel in Venice and Milan.

 今早要和義籍沙發主Gianni學習幾句義大利文,五月初在威尼斯和米蘭用的到。補上帥哥
照。
















 


沒有留言:

張貼留言