Translate

2013-12-04

My CS host in Phnom Penh - John Money 柬埔寨金邊沙發主

His CS profile: https://www.couchsurfing.org/people/twelvetables/

John is super nice guy, come from Georgia, USA. I heard about more stories about his living & teaching in Cambodia, also know more about his brother Josh is great singer.
Here is the link of his brother's music.
(https://www.facebook.com/joshmoneymusic)
Another day John invited me to join his meeting with his good friends. He built up one organization called "Twelve Table" as below:

Breaking stereotypes, silencing ancient prejudices, and strengthening human solidarity, we are the Twelve Tables.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Twelve-Tables/514234501998260?fref=ts



He sent me the reference via couch surfing
Richard's travel itinerary was quite impressive and he sent his request far enough in time for me to work out my schedule to host him. He has a number of talents, from drawing, to speaking multiple languages, to cooking some great Taiwanese cuisine (although we didn't have time to have any...maybe next time). He has a very cheerful attitude and has a high level of energy. All the best to your trip back to Taiwan and thanks for the great company.
p.s. thanks for helping pick out the quality cushions for our house ;).

I sent my reference to him
When I searched John's profile and very interested about his family name $ (lol), he is excellent host, awesome friend and hard working teacher.

Same as shown on his profile, very friendly characters, cheerful, intelligent and smart guy, always smile to his closed friends and surfers.

I also have great chance to meet his house mates and joined his another meeting with several friends, sharing culture impact and different comments with these friends.

Thanks for your hot passion and exited to own this unforgettable experience at your place. Thanks my good friend.



 



沒有留言:

張貼留言